Friday, July 4, 2008

Here Kiddie, Kiddie, Kiddie Park

Happy Fourth of July. Gotta catch up on some blogging so I will post July 4th pics this weekend.

Last weekend we headed up to Bartlesville for a little break from the monotony, a golf tournament for me, and an extra hand from Grandma and Papa. Ann and the kids had gone up on Monday after Scottie and I had gotten sick. I stayed home and Ann took the kids so Maggie wouldn't get anything (thankfully she stayed pretty healthy). I went up Thursday, and of course we headed to 'Kiddie Park'. Now for those that don't know Kiddie Park, it is the best bargain in America. We did tons of rides, and were there for about 2 hours. It cost us 8 bucks. That's right 25 cents a ride, except roller coaster and train are 50 cents.






Scottie loves him some Kiddie Park, plus he got Mom and Dad by themselves since Maggie was home with Grandma and Papa.





Even Mom and Dad have a great time at Kiddie Park.



And the highlight of the night has to be that Napoleon Dynamite was working the Ferris Wheel. Gosh.


PS--On a side note, we found out this week that the Seattle Sonics will be moving to OKC for next year. Too bad they will stink for the first few years, but I am still a fan. Don't know the new name and colors, but that will be announced shortly. Just what I need, another sporting event to follow.

No comments: