Wednesday, September 3, 2008

This is the way we bowl, we bowl...

What a better way to spend Labor Day than heading to the alley to teach Scottie a little bit about bowling. They have this sweet little ramp to help the kids play. Three steps to bowling success: Let Daddy line up the ramp, put the ball on top of the ramp, and push as hard as you can. Scottie was pretty successful and bowled a solid 123 in his first game. He had a great time and I'm sure we will go again. Maybe we have a young Pete Weber on our hands.

Now that Scottie has been bowling, he can officially be classified as a little redneck. As of late, he has gotten really into Nascar too. This has nothing to do with me, because as much of a sports freak as I am, I have never watched Nascar. For whatever reason, he loves it. As a matter of fact, the other night before bed, I asked him who he wanted to pray for, and he said, "Jeff Gordon, Kyle Busch, and Dale Earnhardt, Jr." So fellas, if you are reading this, know that the McNellis family is tossing a few up for ya.

I guess next week, I will take him deer hunting followed by a little noodling.




Proof of the little man's success.


Now we know where Scottie gets it. It's in the genes.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: