Saturday, February 14, 2009

This One Goes Out to the One(s) I LOVE!

Happy Valentine's Day
What I can say, I married above myself. Ann is the best thing I have going for me. She is loving, caring, forgiving, friendly, fun, supportive, and pretty dang hilarious. In other words, she is GREAT and I love her more than you can imagine.
Now this is a funny dude. I had no idea how much I could love someone until Scottie came along. I am so excited to see what is in store for this little guy. I love the time we spend together and I hope I am successful in being a good example for him.
I had no idea! That's all I say about this little girl. I had heard about little girl's having their daddy's wrapped around their fingers, but this early? Now the love I have for Maggie is no more than Scottie, but it is definitely different. I think she is just about the most perfect thing I have ever seen. I've never been Mr. Tough Guy, but I know I will be Niagra Falls in about 18 years.
Hope your Valentine's Day is as great as mine!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Marcy Faye Hallden said...

You really are blessed with such a sweet little family!!

Molly said...

What a sweet post! You are right about daughters! Good to see you guys this morning!

Anonymous said...

#1: ann, you're hot...and your hair has gotten so long!

#2: maggie looks like a little person...i can see so much of her personality just in her precious little face! i'm missing it, and it's killing me.

#3: scottie is as cute as ever. i just love that little boy.

#4: russ, that was the sweetest post. i agree with everything you wrote about ann. she is one amazing gal...and she married one glorious guy. we miss you all like crazy!!!!