Tuesday, May 12, 2009

She's the ONE!!

We had a big weekend. Maggie Moo turned one on Sunday and its pretty amazing to think a year has gone by. She had a great birthday with friends and family coming over. Mom did another amazing job of throwing a great birthday party.
I did become aware of one major issue that I will face over the next 40-50 years. Maggie was born way too close to Mother's Day. Sure it was sweet last year when Maggie was born the day before Mother's Day, but this year I realized I will somehow have to make two very special days in one week. As you can tell from the pictures, I didn't succeed this year. I don't have one good picture from Mother's Day because the entire weekend seemed to be centered around Maggie's bday. We did celebrate Ann with presents and dinner, but it seemed secondary. Sorry hon, I will be better next year.
So I guess this post is dedicated to little girl in my life, and I owe the big girl.




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Erin said...

wow....you got her holding her "one" finger up! yay!

Jamila said...

The cake looks yummy!

Molly said...

How fun! I agree with Jamila...what a great looking cake!

I can't believe she is one already, it's crazy!