Wednesday, May 21, 2008

For the love of PINK...

Well our house has officially been invaded by PINK...Before little Maggie, I could have counted on one hand how many things were PINK in our house (and none of them belonged to Scott or I). From PINK boppy to PINK blankets to PINK socks to PINK paint to PINK clothes, everything is PINK. I don't have a problem with this at all, but it is just absolutely amazing how PINK our house became with the addition of one baby girl. I don't feel like our house became blue when we had Scott. I guess that is just a part of having a girl. Again, not a problem, just an observation.

So far girls are pretty simple, just keep it PINK...





In honor of equal time, here is a little update on Scottie. The birth of his sister has helped Scottie score some pretty sweet gifts of his own. My co-workers got Scottie a set of water guns and we had a little backyard war this afternoon. Needless to say, I dominated this particular battle since Scott's little fingers can't squeeze the trigger yet. But hey, a win is a win. After getting out of his wet clothes, we snapped a couple shots to capture the moment. I gotta get this kid on a weight lifting program. Better hope he's fast, because he ain't gonna outmuscle anybody.





















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ella still declares her favorite color is pink and always picks "pink" when given a choice of clothes, jacket, swimsuit and even gum!

david b mclaughlin said...

awesome pics! way to blog!

congrats on the new baby.

GMa said...

Congrats!!!! Maggie is gorgeous and "Pretty in Pink"

I can't believe how much Scott looks like the Beforts. Sorry, Russ.

Nina