Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Second Job??

Last week at the Lake of the Ozarks, I was awakened by the footsteps of three year olds at about 6:00 in the a.m. Instead of yelling at the top of my lungs, I stepped outside onto the back porch and captured these award winning photos. Now I used to be impressed with Ansel Adams, but now I realize photography is not that tough. You just have to wake up in the morning. Enjoy.


Notice the lighting as the fishing boat dances on the water.

The calmness of the water is so elegant at 6:00 in the morning

I slowed down the shutter speed to capture the essence of the landscape.
I wonder if Gettys will be sending the contract soon.
Thank you kids for waking me up and helping me find my hidden talents.
(And please recognize that the above comments are strictly sarcastic. I have no clue about photography.)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: