Friday, November 7, 2008

Disgusting Eye and Great Cereal

Ann has issues. In the past, she will have an occasional blood vessel bust in her eye that causes a little bit of redness. This, on the other hand, looks like her heart exploded and all the blood tried to escape through her eye. Don't worry, she did go to the doctor and after saying 'Wow' three times, he did say that it is not a big deal unless it happens again any time soon. For those of you that know me, this ain't good. I haven't looked at my wife in two days in fear of passing out cold, but I do still love her.
By the way, this post will not be at the top long because I just can't handle it. So enjoy.


Also, there is no doubt in my mind that Golden Grahams tops the list of 'World's Best Cereals'. Walmart just put them back on the shelf. I don't know what the issue happened to be (probably something to do with Walmart showing how big and bad they are), but I am thankful they are back. This is just an FYI, but if you haven't had a bowl of GGs in a while, I highly suggest a box next time you are at the store.

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

david b mclaughlin said...

I just made Ann's eye our desktop picture! That is fantastic.

I'll have to try the cereal. I actually did a blogpost recently about the best cereals. Looking forward to trying it. Everybody is recommending cereals for me now.

Anonymous said...

Ann, that is just disgusting!!!! Hope it is better SOON.

Amy said...

Russ, you probably don't remember me. I went to high school with you and Ann but graduated in '97. I love to read your blog and keep up with your family. You really make me laugh. I have never commented (at least I don't think that I have), but tonight I just can't help myself. Ann, that is so gross!!! My stomach hurts. BUT I do hope that you get better soon. :)
On a side note, your family is beautiful and you all seem to be so happy.
Amy (Dietz) Wright

courtney said...

oh my. poor ann. bless her.

i just read that whole post with my eyes squinted. somehow that makes it seem better when you're looking at that pic.

btw, as a random side note. the word verification i had to type in for this comment was "oobgyn". heehee.

Adam Mirkes said...

I just vomited my lunch. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Man that is sick. Too bad it didn't happen a week earlier that would have made a mean Halloween costume.

Speaking of cereal this might be the greatest idea ever.

http://www.cereality.com/main.php

Tabor

Karin said...

Poor Ann!!

I L.O.V.E. Golden Grahams.

Molly said...

Oh my goodness! Ann, I can't believe your eye! Russ, that is hilarious that you said you haven't looked at her in days! I am laughing so hard!

On another note, we love Golden Grahams and can't buy them around here or we'll eat them all day long!

See you soon!
Molly