Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I have so much to be thankful for this year. I won't bore you with the details of the blessings in my life, but trust me, I have more than I could ever deserve. We are spending this Thanksgiving weekend in Bartlesville with the Befort family. Everybody (Grandma, Papa, Jon, Amy, Ella, and Allen) is here and it is good to be together. Next weekend we will be going to Kansas City to see the McNellis fam and to have a family reunion with the Hendricks (Mom's side of the family). I hope you can all find something to be thankful for this year and enjoy your Thanksgiving Day.



Here are some pictures of Scott and Maggie on Thanksgiving Day.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love you guys. What great pictures of some GREAT kids. Can't wait until next weekend.

Anonymous said...

seriously? i don't think there's any more cuteness to be had by maggie. she's claimed it all. :)