Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Good Joke

Yesterday, I came across a good blog. It is www.treymorgan.net and he has some pretty funny stuff. He is a pastor in Childress, TX and that's about all I know. He was good enough to make the blog roll and I will be keeping up with him from now on. He had a great joke on there and I am a sucker for good jokes. Since I am always up for a good laugh, I thought I would steal the joke and post it here.

So here it is, hope it makes you laugh:

Nothing is funnier to me that being able to laugh at yourself or what you do. I have an arsenal of preacher jokes, but here is one of the ones that is at the top of my favorites list...

Three ministers and their wives were on a cruise. A tidal wave came up and swamped the ship; they all drowned, and next thing you know, they're standing at the gates of heaven before Peter.

The first minister came with his wife and stood before Peter. Peter opened the book of life and shook his head sadly. "I'm sorry, I can't let you in. You loved money too much. Your life was only about money. You loved it so much, you even married a woman named Penny.

"Then came the second minister and his wife. "I'm sorry, I can't let you in, either. You loved food too much and you know what the Bible says about gluttony! In fact, you loved to eat so much, you even married a woman named Candy!"

The third minister turned to his wife and whispered nervously, "It doesn't look good for us, Fanny."

No comments: