Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Goin Green


Happy St. Patrick's Day. (and yes, for those of you that know me and my fear of matching, we did go out in public all dressed in green)

I am off work for the rest of the week, so our Spring Break started today. My company changed its paternity policy and you now get a week off after having/adopting a child. However, much to my advantage, it is retroactive for the past year. That means a free week for me that begins today. So I've got a list of things I need to get done, but I have some time to do them. Today, we went to Scottie's gymnastics class (laugh now guys, but you just wait and see the benefit this has on his footwork and jumping ability on down the road) and played outside in the 85 degree temperature. We are going to Tulsa on Friday to do the Jenks aquarium, swim at the hotel, and just get out of town. I guess its our first family getaway. I will blog later in the week with an update of our Spring Break.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Molly said...

Enjoy your time this week. What a blessing to have down time to just hang with the family and not actually have a newborn!

Still waiting for pictures of a walking Maggie!