Saturday, March 14, 2009

Week in Review

We had a few things going on this week, so here is a little recap.

Grammy and Pops came down to visit on Sunday. Ann had jury duty Monday through Wednesday so they were able to help out with the kiddos. And since Ann had jury duty, I had the privilege of getting up at the butt crack of dawn to go get the kids regiestered for preschool and mother's day out for next fall. Although as crazy as I thought it was, at least I wasn't married to the lady that made her husband go up there at 4:30 am to make sure they were first in line. I was rewarded for my duty with three straight nights of Big XII basketball downtown. Dad and I saw two good games, then I went with a friend on Thursday, and Ann and I went last night. Good preparation for my favorite week of the year.
Anyway, it was great to have Grammy and Pops here and as much as Scottie and Mags loved it, we very much appreciated it.

Scottie took Mom on a date to Sesame Street Live last Saturday. I think Mags and i caught some hoops at the house.

Mom and the kids made some chocolate chip cookies and I laid the smack down on those bad boys when they got out of the oven.

Here's big bro lovin on his sister.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Molly said...

Those pictures are adorable!

Love the ones in the kitchen cooking, how come my kids are always partially naked while cooking???

The last one of Scottie and Maggie is to die for!

Anonymous said...

Glad we made the blog. Loved spending time with the kids. It was such a fun week. Wish we lived closer so we could do it more. We love you guys!!!!! Happy St. Patricks Day!!!!!

Katie said...

Trey had the honor of signing our kids up for preschool too. I knew I'd only get one year out of him. Once he saw the madness, he's already announced he's out for future years. Your kids are just adorable Russ!